Obtain ALL your TLC statements, electronically. It’s safe, FREE and easy.
Signing Up foreStatements
- You must be able to access Online Banking
- Log into Online Banking
- Click on the blue gear in the upper right hand corner of the screen between the calculator and the logout button.
- Click on the plus sign next to “Settings.” Statement Preference is one of the options in this area. Click on that link.
- Select a preference for statements from the drop down menu.
- Check that you have read and agreed to the disclosure of terms and conditions.
- You are now ready for eStatements.
Your first eStatement will be available early in the month following the month that you sign up (i.e. if you sign up for eStatements in December, your first eStatement will be for January and will be available in early February). It will take 12 months after signing up for eStatements before you are able to view twelve consecutive months. If at any time you need more than what is available online, please contact the credit union.
Log into Online Banking. Hover over “Account Information” and select “eStatments” from the drop down menu. The current eStatement is always in the left hand column. The middle column contains your history. Please note that if you haven’t had eStatements for very long, you may have limited history available online. If you do not see the month that you need, please contact TLCCU for more information. The right hand column contains several reconciliation statements as well as an opportunity to email the credit union securely. You should always “logout” when you are done viewing your eStatements.
Your information is always safe and secure and made available to you faster than if it were sent by mail. You can view up to 12 months of statements** any time—day or night. And best of all, it’s totally free!