Apply online today! It's fast and easy. Mortgage Quote
Whether you are a first-time buyer or seasoned purchaser, TLC has the professional staff to assist you with your needs.
- Fixed-Rate Mortgage - A fixed-rate mortgage is when the interest rate does not change during the entire term of the loan. TLC offers fixed rate mortgages in several popular term periods. APPLY ONLINE
- Adjustable-Rate Mortgage - An adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM) is a mortgage that has an interest rate that will adjust periodically. Traditionally, the interest rate is lower than a fixed-rate mortgage. One of our experienced loan officers can help you find an ARM that is right for you. APPLY ONLINE
TLC partners with MemberFirst Mortgage in order to help people obtain FHA , VA , MSHDA , and Rural Development home loans. Explore all of the benefits you could receive through MemberFirst Mortgage by CLICKING HERE or call TLC at (517) 263-9120.
Other types of Home Loans
- Home Improvement Loans - Need to get started on home improvements fast? TLC has an unsecured home improvement loan with a maximum loan amount of $25,000. There are no closing costs or appraisal needed and you can loan up to 15 years (180 mth term). Call to speak to a loan officer to apply today, (517) 263-9120.
- Home Equity Loans - Home equity loans are established by using the equity in your home as collateral for your loan. Obtain funds for home improvements, college tuition, investments, bill consolidation, or for any other purpose.
- Second Home-Loans - Second home loans give you the same great rates as traditional first mortgages. The lending area is anywhere in Michigan.
- Second Mortgages - A second mortgage may be used for a variety of purposes such as debt consolidation, educational purposes, or home improvements.
Where Do I Go for a Home Loan?
TLC Community Credit Union has loan officers available at all of our branches. They can walk you through the application process. From the planning stage through completion, your loan officer will be there to help you with all your financial needs. In addition, they may suggest other TLC products that will save you money, time or be more convenient for you. In fact you can even apply for a mortgage directly THROUGH OUR WEBSITE .