Credit Union Checking Account
TLC Community Credit Union offers personal checking accounts to the residents of Lenawee, Monroe, Hillsdale, Jackson or Washtenaw County, Michigan. A credit union checking account from TLC lets you manage your money conveniently, without the headaches of unnecessary fees and requirements typical of big banks. Learn about our checking account options and make the switch. Join your friends and neighbors at TLC!
Basic Checking Account
Tired of paying fees for your checking account? Discover the benefits of a credit union personal checking account:
- No service fees
- No minimum monthly balance requirements
- No per check fees
You also receive aPersonalized Debit Card when you open your checking account. This personalized debit card also allows you to earn TLC Reward Points with any signature-based transaction, redeemable for travel, merchandise, gift cards and more. Discover how your TLC debit card works at nearly 30,000 fee-free ATMs nationwide with the CO-OP Network
Opening an account with TLC is easy – learn how to make the switch today!
Dividend Checking Accounts
Dividend checking at TLC lets you earn while you save! keep your money accessible in a checking account while earning monthly dividend payments based on your current balance. Learn about our tiered dividend rates. View TLC Rates
Your dividend checking account comes with these benefits:
- Monthly dividend payments based on your average daily balance of $500 and over
- No per check fees
- Unlimited check writing
We’ll even waive the $3/month service fee just for keeping your balance at $500 or more! Or this fee can be waived if your Social Security or pension is directly deposited into a TLC account and you’re 50 years of age or older!
Opening an account with TLC is easy -- Learn how to Switch to TLC
- Debit Card
- Online Banking
- Direct Deposit.
Stay Protected from Overdrafts
We understand that overdrafts happen. Take advantage of our flexible overdraft protection options to keep an overdraft from disrupting your busy life.
- Make sure you sign up forOverdraft Protection Authorize TLC to pay your ATM transactions and everyday debit card transactions
- Automatic transfer from savings - Transfer from savings for a nominal fee
- Overdraft Loan - Transfers from the overdraft line of credit - Interest is paid on the balance
- Overdraft Privilege - Pays overdrafts up to a maximum of $500 - Optional to members who qualify