What TLC would like you to know...
On Monday June 1st, TLC is Opening all Lobbies
It will be so “NICE TO CU” again! Our teller windows and member service departments will once again be available to help you with all your financial needs. Appointments will still be available, however, you're welcome as a walk-in for both our teller line and member service departments.
While we are all required to keep a "social distance", it doesn’t mean we are not in this together. Together, let’s keep our community going. When you come in for a visit, please remember:
- We request that you wear a mask
- Please come by yourself whenever possible
- Due to sanitation issues, the coin machine and public restrooms are not available
- Due to social distancing regulations, office capacity will be limited
- If you're not feeling well, please call our staff instead of coming in. We will work to make other arrangements for helping you.
Drive up and Call Center Services are ALSO Open
- Use our website www.tlccu.org, to apply for all types of loans
- Scammers are out and trying to take advantage of the COVID-19 situation. Beware of people collecting money and/or trying to expedite the Government stimulus checks
- NCUA insurance – TLC offers a safe place for members to save money. All deposits are insured up to $250,000 per individual depositor. Credit union members have never lost a penny of insured savings at a federally insured credit union
Non-Face-to-Face methods of accessing your money
Call (517) 263-9120 during the day and (866) 564-9485 after hours to check on your accounts and make certain transactions