Select a Category
TLC's Routing Number: 272485291
When setting up an automatic deposit/withdrawal, please follow the steps below to ensure that your account is properly credited/debited.
- TLC uses a 13-digit account number
- Your account number can be found on the bottom of your checks
- Build your account number
- Deposit account numbers begin with 1, loans begin with 2
- Then add the account ID (00, 01, 06, 15…) which is found on your TLC statement or in online banking
- These three numbers are followed by “zeros” then your account number. Your account number and zeros will equal 10 digits. (Please note….the last digit of your account number may be a “zero”.)
1 + 00 + 000 + 1234560
2 + 01 + 000 + 1234560
“Sav/Ln”+ “ID”+ “Zeros”+ “Account No”.
Put together this would read 1000001234560 or 2010001234560. Remember, there should be 13 digits total with no dashes or spaces.
- Debit card numbers should not be used for ACH transactions. Debit cards are a separate payment system with separate account numbers and will not be paid.