VISA® CREDIT CARDS
- No annual fee
- Rates as low as 7.95% APR (certain restrictions apply)
- $500,000 travel accident coverage
- Worldwide acceptance & cash advances
- Visa® 911 assistance service
- Emergency cash and card replacement
- Auto rental insurance
- Fast approval
- Once approved, use this BALANCE TRANSFER FORM to transfer your higher rate cards over to TLC.
- To view the cardholder agreement, CLICK HERE
- Apply today!
- Already have a TLC Visa® Credit Card and would like to have your credit limit increased? CLICK HERE to apply.
- Things to keep in mind when using your Visa® Credit Card LEARN MORE
TLC Expiration Dates for Visa® Debit and Credit Cards
- TLC credit and debit cards expire at the end of the month stated on your card
- Some auto-pay merchants assume the card expires the 1st of the month and will send an alert to you telling you the card has expired. (This happens before they even attempt to charge your card.)
- TLC replacement cards arrive around the middle of the month they expire
- For security reasons replacement DEBIT and CREDIT cards come in unmarked envelopes. The envelope itself has no writing on it. The return address is PO Box 1516 which is TLC's lock box. Be on the lookout of these envelopes the month your card expires.
Over the Limit Access
TLC has the option of allowing our members to go over their credit limit. In order to do so, we ask that you “Opt in”. When you “Opt-in” it allows us to approve your purchase when we would ordinarily decline it. LEARN MORE .
All TLC Community Credit Union Visa ® Credit Card holders are also enrolled in the ScoreCard program. There are several ways you can use your TLC credit card to earn additional points and take advantage of special offers. LEARN MORE.