Online Banking & Bill Pay
Life doesn’t always work on schedule. We get it. That’s why TLC Community Credit Union offers online banking and bill pay. It’s easy to manage your finances from the office or your couch with 24/7 access to secure online banking.
Stay connected to your credit union with our online banking, accessible from any mobile device or computer. Updating your information and keeping track of your finances has never been easier. More importantly, stay confident that your information is protected – TLC online banking is one of the safest, most secure ways to conduct your routine transactions.
Online banking with your credit union lets you:
- Transfer money within your account, to/from another financial institution or to any other TLC member
- Review past transactions and verify if certain checks have cleared your account
- Retrieve paperless monthly statements
- Import your statement into Microsoft Money or Quicken software packages
- Change your password for online banking, update your home address and email address
- Sign up for text alerts that will notify you of changes in your account
- Review transactions on your account immediately as they happen on the TLC Online Banking screens
Questions?Our TLC Online Banking FAQs has the answers!
Paying your bills doesn’t have to be a chore. If you have a TLC checking account, you have access to our online bill pay system for FREE! Stay on top of your payments by paying anyone, anytime – night or day, at home or on the go.
You can schedule automatic, recurring payments with custom rules and amounts for almost everything. Better yet, there is no limit to the number of payments allowed per month. Keep all of your bills paid in one place.
Check out the Bill Pay FAQs to find out more.
TLC'S ONLINE BANKING INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS
Banking online with our credit union is easy – if you’re not sure where to start, take a look at our instructional videos to learn everything from resetting your password to setting up automatic transfers.
- Tips for Online Banking
- Reset Password
- Implementing a Unique User ID
- Manage Users
- Account Alerts
- Bill Pay
- Transfer Money
- New Accounts
- Customize Account Descriptions
- CLICK HERE to visit our YouTube channel for more informational videos.
Please note: Due to the frequency in which Microsoft patches become available, please be advised that we have reserved every Wednesday Morning between the hours of 2:30 AM and 4:30 AM for network maintenance and/or server patches. During this time, online banking / bill pay may be unavailable for short periods.