Home Banking & Bill Pay
Access your account and conduct your credit union business from the comfort of your home, office or mobile device.
- Transfer money within your account or to/from another financial institution or to any other TLC member
- Review past transactions & verify if certain checks have cleared your account
- Retrieve monthly statements
- Import your statement into Microsoft Money or Quicken software packages
- Change your password for home banking, update your home address and email address
- Sign up for text alerts that will notify you of changes in your account
- Any transactions on your account appear immediately on the TLC Home Banking screens
- TLC Home Banking is one of the safest ways to conduct routine transactions. No one else can access your account without your password and account number
- For more information, check out the HOME BANKING FAQs
- Pay anyone anytime via the Internet at your convenience
- FREE to TLC checking account members
- No limit to the number of payments allowed per month
- Schedule automatic recurring payment rules for each payee
- For more information, check out the BILL PAY FAQs
TLC'S HOME BANKING INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS
CLICK HERE to visit our YouTube channel to learn more about eServices.
Please note: Due to the frequency in which Microsoft patches become available, please be advised that we have reserved every Wednesday Morning between the hours of 2:30 AM and 4:30 AM for network maintenance and/or server patches. During this time, home banking / bill pay may be unavailable for short periods.