Online Banking FAQ
What is Online Banking?
Online Banking is a convenient and secure way to access your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, through the Internet. With Online Banking, you can:
- Account balances
- Account history
- Images of canceled checks
- Pending transactions (electronic transactions)
- Debit Card Rewards Points
- Transfer funds between accounts in real time
- Make payments by transferring funds to TLC loan accounts
- Transfer funds between your TLC account and other financial institutions
- Set up Account Alerts to get notified when checks clear, when balances change, or when a deposit is received
- Open new savings or certificate accounts
How secure is Online Banking
Why can't I log on successfully?
You may be locked out. As a security feature, if you unsuccessfully attempt to log on to Online Banking too many times, access will be denied for your account. This is to prevent someone from trying to guess your password. If you are having difficulty logging on, please call the credit union at (517) 263-9120 during business hours.
What do I do if I forgot my password?
You can reset your password by clicking on the "Sign up/ Forgot password?" link on the Online Banking login page.
What if my account information is incorrect/missing on Online Banking?
Please call (517) 263-9120 during business hours.
What do I need to begin using Online Banking?
To access your account through Online Banking, you will need the following:
- Any type of computer that can access the Internet
- A Web browser (Minimum Browsers Supported: IE 11, latest versions of Firefox and Chrome)
- An active account with TLC Community Credit Union
- A valid and accessible email address on file with us
Do I need to enroll?
Yes, enrolling in Online Banking is necessary. Simply click the "Sign Up / Forgot Password" link at the Online Banking login screen and follow the prompts that walk you through the process.
Can I use Online Banking from any location?
Yes, as long as you have access to the World Wide Web, you may use Online Banking from any location in the world, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
When transferring between TLCCU accounts, how soon are they available?
Online Banking operates in real time, so transactions are reflected on your account immediately.
Can the joint owner on my account use Online Banking?
Yes, joint owners can access the account in the same way that you do. Log into Online Banking, click on User Settings (gear), click on Settings, click on Manage Users, click on Add Access, choose Create Access for a Joint Owner, choose the joint owner and setup the user ID and password.