Messaging TLC FAQ
View to learn about Check Images, Stop Payments and Messaging
1. How do I message someone at TLC?
Once you have logged on to Online Banking, you will click on the "Messages" menu option and click the “Start a conversation” button.
2. How do I receive email responses?
Member services typically responds within 2 hours during regular business hours (Mon-Fi, 9am-5pm EST)
3. Can I have replies sent to my email address?
No, for security reasons, replies will only be sent to the messaging center.
4. How will I know if I receive a response?
We will send an email notification to the Internet email address on file to alert you that there is a new message waiting for you.
5. How do I reply to emails that I have received?
To send a reply to a message, click on the conversation you wish to answer and then enter your response in the "Type your message..." area and send.
6. Can I save or delete my messages?
Yes, in the Inbox, there will be a trash can icon to delete the message.
7. Can I opt out of messages?
No, the ability to opt out of messaging is not available. Messaging is a permanent feature in Online Banking.
8. Can I use messaging to send/receive personal emails?
No, messaging can only be used to communicate with TLCCU.
9. Who do contact if I have further questions?
You can contact us at (517) 263-9120 during normal business hours.
10. Can I use messaging to email other TLCCU Members?
No, messaging cannot be used to send emails to other members.
Don't see your question?
We'd love to hear from you!
Please do not enter your account number or social security number. If you need to send account information we urge you to use the secure form inside online banking or contact us at a branch location. (517) 263-9120.