HOME BANKING & BILL PAY
Access your account and conduct your credit union business from the comfort of your home, office or mobile device.
- Transfer money within your account or to/from another financial institution
- Review past transactions & verify if certain checks have cleared your account
- Retrieve monthly statements
- Import your statement into Microsoft Money or Quicken software packages
- Pay any type of bill with TLC Bill Pay
- Change your password for home banking
- Sign up for text alerts
- Any transactions on your account appear immediately on the TLC Home Banking screens
- For more information, check out the home banking FAQs.
TLC Home Banking is one of the safest ways to conduct routine transactions. No one else can access your account without your password and account number.
- Pay anyone anytime via the Internet at your convenience
- FREE to TLC checking account members
- No limit to the number of payments allowed per month
- Schedule automatic recurring payment rules for each payee
- For more information, check out the bill pay FAQs.
Let us walk you through some of the more common features when using eServices by visiting our YOUTUBE Channel or by clicking on the eServices guide on the left.
TLC'S HOME BANKING INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS
Click on the link above to visit our YouTube Channel to learn more about eServices.
Please note: Due to the frequency in which Microsoft patches become available, please be advised that we have reserved every Wednesday Morning between the hours of 2:30 AM and 4:30 AM for network maintenance and/or server patches. During this time, home banking / bill pay may be unavailable for short periods.
|| TOP ||