- Funds are credited on your regular payroll date
- Send your entire paycheck or a portion to be credited directly to your TLC account
- Prevents check theft or loss
- Saves you time on payday from waiting in line to cash checks
- Find out what information to give to your HR department, TLC Routing Number
- A specific amount that you designate is deposited (instead of your entire paycheck)
- An easy way to make a loan payment or deposit to an account
- Funds can be automatically transferred to other accounts and loans at TLC for your convenience
There are times in life when we have to send money, and send it fast. When sending a check or giving cash are not options, you may choose to wire transfer money. Wire transfers are quick and will allow you to send money anywhere in the world.
Before you call or stop by any of our convenient branch locations, you should have the following information handy:
- Your member account number
- Phone number where you can be reached
- Driver’s license number
- How much money you would like to send
- From which savings you desire the money to come from
- The receiving bank’s name, complete address and routing and transit number
- The name of the person the money is going to
- Their address, city, state, phone number
- Their account number
Outgoing Wires – Domestic
When wiring money out of your TLC account within the United States we ask you to supply us with the receiving institutions “Wiring Instructions” which includes the following information:
- Name, complete address and account number of person receiving wire (P.O. boxes are not allowed)
- Name, complete address, phone number and bank routing number where funds are going
A bank may have a routing number for incoming wire transfers that is different that the routing number on the bottom of your checks. Please contact the receiving bank for complete wire instructions.
If the receiving institution is not online with the Federal Reserve then they may go through an additional institution in which case we will need the same information as above. Sometimes there is an account number associated with that bank also.
Outgoing Wires – International
When wiring money out of your TLC account internationally, you will need to supply us with the receiving institutions “Wiring Instructions” which includes the following information:
- Name, complete address, phone number and account number of person receiving wire
- Name, address, city, phone number and bank swift code or IBAN of the financial institution where funds are going
Incoming Wires – Domestic or International
When money is being wired into your TLC account the following information is needed by the sending institution.
Wire funds to:
Alloya Corp Federal Credit Union
Routing Number: 2724-7807-5
Further Credit to:
TLC Community Credit Union
Routing Number: 2724-8529-1
Member’s Account Number
Please note : Domestic wires initiated by 4:30 pm will be sent the same day; International wires initiated by 3:30 pm will be sent the same day.
For more information, contact Member Services at (517) 263-9120.